- Roster 14 Days On / 7 Days Off
- Attractive hourly Rate
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
We are currently seeking applications for a motivated Loader Operator for our clients West Australian Operations.
About Red Dirt
Red Dirt Personnel Group is Western Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment company that specialises in providing temporary and permanent labour across all disciplines to the Resources Industry.
Working for Red Dirt Personnel Group
Weekly payroll, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24 hour Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a candidate with Red Dirt Personnel Group
Key requirements for this role include:
- Current National Police Clearance or willing to Obtain
- Loader Ticket
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Working at Heights & Confine Spaces ticket
- Crusher experience
- Safe operations of process plant equipment
- Experience operating 600 Komatsu loader
- Duties as required to ensure smooth operation of the processing plant
A demonstrated proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others and your ability to set good examples of work ethic, integrity and compliance to company polices and procedures is a mandatory requirement.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol assessment as part of the recruitment process
At Red Dirt Personnel Group we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.