- Roster 14 Days On / 14 Days Off
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
We are currently seeking applications for motivate Process Operator for our client Northern Territory.
About Red Dirt
Red Dirt Personnel Group is Western Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment company that specialises in providing temporary and permanent labour across all disciplines to the Resources Industry.
Working for Red Dirt Personnel Group
Weekly payroll, superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24 hour Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a candidate with Red Dirt Personnel Group
Key requirements for this role include:
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current working at heights & confined spaces ticket
- Crusher and mill experience
- Feed classification to remove fines via a feed prep screen.
- Mixing the ore with medium at the correct separation density.
- Pumping the ore & medium through HM cyclones to separate the light gangue(floats)from heavier ore (sinks)
- Removing the medium from floats and sinks on drain and rinse screens. Recycling the undiluted medium from the drain sections of the screens back to the correct medium circuit and the diluted medium from the rinse sections to dilute medium circuit.
- Recovery of the FeSi from the dilute medium via magnetic separators.
- Classification of the feed prep screen undersize (fines) bt dewatering cyclone with the -100 um (slims fraction ) reporting to the cyclone overflow and the 1mm+100um (fines fraction )to cyclone underflow
- Carry out data collection and maintain accurate entry logs.
- Duties as required to ensure smooth operation of the processing plant
A demonstrated proactive approach towards ensuring the safety of yourself and others and your ability to set good examples of work ethic, integrity and compliance to company polices and procedures is a mandatory requirement.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol assessment as part of the recruitment process
At Red Dirt Personnel Group we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.